Welcome to Regency Theatres. In order to provide the best movie-going experience, please find the following Agreement of Theatre Admission:
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- For 'R' Rated films, anyone under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult over 21. Photo identification with date of birth is required.
- Entrance to the theatre complex is 20 minutes prior to the start time of the film.
- Refunds will not be issued after 20 minutes into a performance.
- Ticket is valid for date and time indicated.
- Backpacks and handbags are subject to search at the door. Bags larger than a backpack are not permitted. No more than one bag, per person, allowed.
- Bicycles, skateboards & scooters are not permitted.
- Baby strollers must be folded up and kept out of aisles.
- Neither theatre, nor its personnel are responsible for personal belongings left behind.
- Cross-overs or entering an auditorium without the appropriate ticket is cause for immediate dismissal from the premises.
- Management reserves the right to refuse anyone.